Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Back by Popular Demand?

I have been absent for awhile, though I have not in any way curtailed my running. In fact, I've probably been running as much as ever.

Admittedly, I stopped making posts because I was seeing little interest, if any. But, within the past few weeks, there has been a flurry of visits and posts, indicating substantial interest in the subjects I'm covering here.

So, I'm more than happy to resume my general coverage of the benefits of running, based on my research and nearly five decades of running experience. I still do all the reading and am constantly checking out new sources of information, simply for my own benefit. I'm more than happy to share.

But please let me know you're out there, and when I post something that really helps. And, conversely, when I don't.

It's great to hear from fellow runners ... and know that I can contribute in some small way, any way, to  keeping their interest and enthusiasm up.

It must be in the  air. I was running in the park near my home today and a guy asked me about my Vibram Five Fingers. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes.

Helping other people find the joy I've found in running? For me, that's as good as it gets.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, inspirering blog! Please, please continue your brilliant writing!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home